HOW TO GET THE FORM
- Send your request to [email protected] or Whatsapp +62811 88 2080 / +62819 88 2080 for the hardcopy of Announcement Book to be delivered at your home address, or softcopy to your email address.
- Download the PDF file of updated Announcement at https://picunicu.org/ or at Association’s Website.
- Find the Registration & Accommodation Form on the last page of the Announcement. Complete the form before you sent it by fax to +62 21 2931 5471 or photo (scan) it and send to [email protected], or Whatsapp +62811 88 2080 / +62819 88 2080
- It would be more efficient if you send the payment proof along with your form submission
- Reconfirm your registration status to +6221-2931 5470 / +62 811 88 2080 / +62 819 88 2080
The Online Registration will be closed 2 (two) weeks prior the Event starting date. Please contact Secretariat after the mentioned date for back office assistant
STEP 1 – LOGIN OR SIGN UP A NEW ACCOUNT
STEP 2 – REGISTER EVENT
- View EVENT list and choose available Event (e.g. 11th PICU NICU UPDATE)
- Click register on Event Item preferred and choose Participant Category. You may have more than one Participant to register. Click Book Ticket
- Return to Event Item to book other Item(s) (e.g. Workshop; Accommodation; Package) and repeat the procedure
STEP 3 – PAYMENT & RECEIVE TICKET(S)
- Review the cart and proceed to check out. Input all required information as an applicant and participant(s). Select Payment Method.
- Complete all the fields and proceed payment.
- Bank Transfer –Send necessary confirmation post transfer
- Credit Card by Midtrans –Review payment and confirm
- Other Method –Contact us
- The Registration Notification will be sent to Applicant’s nominated email. Receipt(s) and Ticket(s) will be sent as well after the payment confirmed.
Verification process of your bank transfer may take up to 7 (seven) working days before you get the COMPLETED status confirmation
TIME LIMIT REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Your registration on-hold (unpaid) will be automatically deleted of the system after the deadline of registration confirmation sent by email, unless you response otherwise.
CHANGE IN PACKAGE / NAME OF PARTICIPANT
Please contact Secretariat for back office assistant.
- Display your printed PDF Ticket(s) or HTML email when your foreseen at Registration Counter to obtain your ID & conference kit, as well as for certificate verification. You may also access your Account and download the Ticket(s) through your dash board.
- The ID must be worn throughout the conference, entering scientific meetings & lunch programmed
Please communicate to [email protected] for company/institution Group Registration handling and assistant
ON SITE REGISTRATION
Participants that were not registered in our registration list will be treated as New Participant and will have to register on-site. Payment by Cash or Credit Card are accepted.
Please note that Organizing Committee reserve the right not to guarantee any on-site registrant to obtain its complete conference kit. Therefore we strongly urge for early Registration.
On Site payment is only valid for conference registrations and not eligible for Workshops and Accommodations due to limited seats/rooms
Adhering to Regulation of Bank Indonesia (RBI) NO.17/3/PBI/2015 regarding Mandatory use of Rupiah within the Republic of Indonesia (RI), all payments in this event registration should be made in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)
1. DIRECT BANK TRANSFER. Make your payment transfer to the appropriate event Bank Account for the mentioned Event. The Bank Account detail may be found in the Checkout page. Bank transfer charges should be paid by registrant, otherwise the registration receipt and Ticket will not be issued due to less payment received.
2. ONLINE PAYMENT MIDTRANS®. Find the easier way to make online registration payment using your valid Credit or Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard/JCB/Amex).
3. CASH. Cash can be paid during Event at the Registration Counters
4. ON-SITE CREDIT-CARD. Credit card payment can be paid during Event at the Registration Counters by signing your authorization. Credit Card transaction charges will be applied based on venue hotel’s regulation and the exchange rates is upon Credit Card provider discretion when the statement converted into local currency.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Registration cancellation must be made in written or emailed to the Secretariat.
Fee is refundable with the following cancellation policy:
- One month before event – 50% refund of Fee paid
- On and After the date – No refund
- No Show registration cannot be refunded
The following terms and conditions will be applied to accommodation:
- No Show will be applied on the first night for delayed or postpone staying that causes the loss of 1 night room deposit made.
- In the event of materialization, the hotel will charge the full amount duration of stay upon check-out that causes the loss of mentioned deposit made.
- Refund may only be made after the event by bank transfer. Official letter should be submitted to Secretariat address mentioning its payer’s Bank Account.
(This Step is only applied for Bank Transfer payment method)
- Upload your payment proof (photo or image file) on your account dash-board. For registration complete process faster, please confirm your bank transfer to Secretariat contacts.
- Submitting your file may take a while depending on your connection speed and traffic. DO NOT close or navigate away before uploading has completed.