Partnering and supporting the Pediatric Critical Care Working Group of Indonesian Pediatric Society, Hospitals, Associations, Healthcare Institutions, Corporations and Government Agencies, both at national and international level, The Indonesian Pediatric Critical Care Foundation (Yayasan Pediatri Gawat Darurat Indonesia) has a strong pursuit and networks that provides a vibrant and conductive environment to empower healthcare professionals with expertise and resources needed to advance clinical knowledge and expertise in the effort of providing high quality patient care at frontiers of medicine.
Some of The Indonesian Pediatric Critical Care Foundation (Yayasan Pediatri Gawat Darurat Indonesia) focus areas are imparting innovative and intellectually challenging educations both at national and international levels, as follow:
- To promote professional communication among and within professional disciplines in the broad field of critical care through eLearning technologies, library publishing resources, webinar; mini course and publications.
- To organize many types of training programmes, include courses, workshops, clinical skills laboratory and scientific seminars.
- To encourage professional competence of practitioners and investigators in the field of critical care and the improvement of patient through clinical and research experience to the practice of critical care including coaching and scholarship.
- To represent the needs of professionals and patients before government and regulatory agencies, professional societies, institutes and the public for the guidelines, standards and protocols as well as data base resources and platform.
- To arrange the holistic set skills equipped manpower in the support for hospitals and health agencies.
HOW WE WORK
The Indonesian Pediatric Critical Care Foundation (Yayasan Pediatri Gawat Darurat Indonesia) is well poised to provide quality healthcare education and learning to nurture from physicians primarily pediatricians and its subspecialties; professionals across the healthcare disciplines; doctors, nurses to allied healthcare professionals, with a holistic set of skills essential for professional development and growth through the benefit of curriculum, teaching methodologies and learning efficiencies.