Registration & Accommodation Contact
The Indonesian Pediatric Critical Care Foundation
Tel. +62 21 2931 5470 | Fax. +62 21 2931 5471
SMS: +62811 88 2080 | Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialists and Health Practitioners-whose interested in Pediatric and Neonates Intensive and Critical Care, such as Specialists Neonates Intensivist • Pediatric Intensivist; Respiralogy; Hematology; Infectious Diseases; Neurology; Nutrition & Metabolism; Gastroenterology; Immunology; Cardiology • Pediatric Surgery • Pediatric Anesthesiologists • Trainee • Emergency Doctors • General Practitioners, Critical Care Nurses
Accredited by IDI & CPD IDAI
Limited to 60 participants/batch
IDR 3.000.000,- per two-days Workshop
IDR 2.000.000,- per one-day Workshop
Discount 10% for Member
Bank Name: CIMB NIAGA
Branch: Kebon Sirih
No. Account: 8000-4815-9300
Account Holder : GEO convex
- Registration per batch will be closed 2 weeks before workshop held
- Registration Form could be obtained via Secretariat Ex-Officio contact numbers or email to: email@example.com
- Allocation per batch would be made upon first come first payments. Secretariat Ex-Officio reserves the rights to accommodate the participants to the next batch due to the full-seats
- Registration confirmation is a must after registration payments. Secretariat Ex-Officio reserves the right not to guarantee any seats for any unconfirmed registrations in the workshop held.
- Registration payment proof (copy is eligible) must be shown when re-register
- Re-Registration service will be handed out since 07.00 morning on the first day of workshop at the venue
- Certificate will be handed out to the participants at the end of the workshop with the pre and post test requirements
- Any cancellation or replacement must be conveyed to the Secretariat Ex-Officio in written at the latest 7 (seven) days prior the workshop dates without charge and changeable for substitution name and/or next batch allocation.
- An administrative fee 20% of the registration fee will be charged for cancellation 7 (seven) days prior the workshop held and still changeable for substitution name and/or next batch allocation.
- Any replacement/substitution name on the workshop dates will be preceded as a new chargeable registration.
- No show on workshop dates would be considered as cancellation without refund.